Women-Only Gulf Islands Kayak Tour For African Mamas
New this year!! OneLove Africa (oneloveafrica.ca) and Adventuress Sea Kayaking (www.adventuress.ca) team up to support African Mamas in remote Tanzanian villages to start their own business. This Gulf Islands Getaway paddling weekend (June 26 & 27) is to launch a social enterprise in Tanzania and continue on with the 10 years of social development that founder, Suzanne Dane, has worked tirelessly at.
This is a unique one-of-a-kind ‘women only’ adventure where, in addition to enjoying kayaking and the beauty of BC nature, you will experience some Tanzanian cuisine, African music and a few cultural treats and storytelling. Be part of our inaugural kayaking trip and receive a tax receipt for $175 from OneLove.
Bond with other heartfelt women, celebrate helping our sisters across the waters to rise above their extreme poverty and have fun, all at the same time! Call Jan Kretz at 250.755.6702 or email email@example.com for more information on this Adventure of the Heart tour and be part of this exciting venture! Book early. Limited to 10 women.
Your Adventure of the Heart package ($350/person plus 5% goods and service tax) includes:
- Two days of kayaking the magical Gulf Islands, one night of camping at a marine park
- Certified, professional and personable kayak guide
- Your choice of a single or double fibreglass kayak if you wanted to paddle with a friend
- All approved Transport Canada gear i.e. PFD (lifejacket) with whistle, paddle, pump, tow rope, spray skirt
- Safety equipment – first aid kit, emergency contact numbers, VHF marine radio, cell phone, repair kit
- Camping gear – tents, tarps, dishes, stove, etc. You only need to bring a sleeping bag & pad (if you don’t have these, they can be rented for a nominal amount, just let us know ahead of time and order them on your registration form)
- Meals, snacks and beverages – 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, and 1 dinner, goodie bags for on-the-water snacks ** For this special trip you will be served a 4 course Tanzanian dinner with pared African wine!! See Registration form to address any food allergies or dislikes.
- Dry bags to pack your personal gear and camera in.
- Communing with Mother Nature (on the water and in the forest)!!
- Camping fees
- Covid safe procedures in place
- A $175 tax donation from OneLove Africa