Adventuress is a company with heart; created by a woman to help fulfill the dreams of adventurous women. All-women groups create a safe and supportive environment to learn new skills and venture to new places. Adventuress is here to be your guide to experiencing Mother Nature in all its pristine glory.
The top five reasons why you should choose Adventuress for your next vacation trip are:
- We care – we want you to have fun and enjoy yourself by experiencing this coastal wonderland of old growth forests, colourful sea life, and the exhilaration of kayaking on these tidal seas.
- Our standards are high – we know that you deserve the best! Our equipment is top-of-the-line, our guides are trained, knowledgeable and experienced and know how to cook up a scrumptious meal.
- We love and protect our environment whether we are busy in the office, hiking in the forest or camping on the beach. We limit the number of our guests to six. This means that we have less impact on the environment. A cosy atmosphere develops so that we can get to know each other and give you the individual attention that you deserve.
- We support associations that are concerned with protecting the environment and provide strict guidelines to ethical behaviour in the wilderness. We have been long-time members of the Western Canada Wilderness Committee and the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC. Adventuress uses and instructs all guests in the art of low impact camping, waste management, wildlife viewing protocols, and cultural sensitivity.
- Heck, we like to have a good time – and we make sure you enjoy yourself too!
So check us out and pick a day trip, a weekender or a multi-day adventure in the Gulf Islands, in Orca waters or off the wild West Coast. We look forward to providing you the best adventure ever!
Adventuress, Woman of the Wild